Xaiver -Vandy Scrimage

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Xaiver -Vandy Scrimage

Postby muskieman » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:03 pm

I heard it was good. Vandy sources claim they won by 20. The scrimmage also took place at NKU instead of at Xavier,
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Michigan Musketeer

Re: Xaiver -Vandy Scrimage

Postby Michigan Musketeer » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:14 pm

Who won by 20 hopefully X
XavierBob

Postby XavierBob » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:01 pm

Vandy won, not a good day for the Muskies. Just a scrimmage let’s not get too upset yet.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:08 pm

XavierBob wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:01 pm
Vandy won, not a good day for the Muskies. Just a scrimmage let’s not get too upset yet.
TOs and lack of Defense
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:10 am

Besides shooting our biggest struggles last year were on the defensive end and taking care of the ball, so I'm not sure the scrimmage should surprise us. Miller has always stressed defense unlike Steele, so it will be a work in process. Both Free and Kunkle were ranked near bottom of the league in defense and I not sure what Boum brings, so that could be an issue. Throw in two freshmen and we shall see.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:11 pm

skyhops wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:10 am
Besides shooting our biggest struggles last year were on the defensive end and taking care of the ball, so I'm not sure the scrimmage should surprise us. Miller has always stressed defense unlike Steele, so it will be a work in process. Both Free and Kunkle were ranked near bottom of the league in defense and I not sure what Boum brings, so that could be an issue. Throw in two freshmen and we shall see.
I heard Kunkle let the game with an injury. Let's see if he plays at all tonight.
longliveskip

Postby longliveskip » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:05 am

muskieman wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:11 pm
skyhops wrote:
I heard Kunkle let the game with an injury. Let's see if he plays at all tonight.
in a boot. foot sprain. could be ready for Monday.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:24 pm

longliveskip wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:05 am
muskieman wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:11 pm
skyhops wrote:
in a boot. foot sprain. could be ready for Monday.
Thanks for update

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”