Morgan State Game thread

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Morgan State Game thread

Postby muskieman » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:04 am

Not a lot of talent but they play fast and like to turn over opponents. With X's freshman and Souley, more a shooting guard Kunkel and Jones may be called upon to help bring the ball up the court at times. Overall X is bigger, but the suspect D is a worry as Morgan states pressure causes turnovers and leads to fouling. If the refs are foul-happy, it could be a long game. Keep an eye on seniors Malik Miller and Isaiah Burke

I say it will be close but X will wear them down and should control the game in the second half
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Jesseandrippers

Re: Morgan State Game thread

Postby Jesseandrippers » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:25 pm

muskieman wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:04 am
Not a lot of talent but they play fast and like to turn over opponents. With X's freshman and Souley, more a shooting guard Kunkel and Jones may be called upon to help bring the ball up the court at times. Overall X is bigger, but the suspect D is a worry as Morgan states pressure causes turnovers and leads to fouling. If the refs are foul-happy, it could be a long game. Keep an eye on seniors Malik Miller and Isaiah Burke

I say it will be close but X will wear them down and should control the game in the second half

X is favored by 23.5 points. I sure hope its not close.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:38 pm

muskieman wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:04 am

If Kunkel brings it up, I'm going to assume 9 other players have fouled out or twisted their ankles. He offers a nice spark when on and not hurling up 30 footers 6 seconds in the shot clock. I think 16-20 minutes a game sounds about right. Mman, please take heed, and don't try to sneak in a 24-foot sub like the Depaul game last year.
Pandinus

Postby Pandinus » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:49 pm

Big East Opening Night whip-around - doesn’t look like we’ll get much of our game
Pandinus

Postby Pandinus » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:40 pm

Can get full game via FoxSports app
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:49 pm

Yes. Another sloppy start. Boum the last two games looks like a freshman.
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:02 pm

We need a PG
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:47 pm

Defense makes it count and Hunter is a beast on the D. X stops turning it over and makes Morgan St pay with a great run to end first half
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:48 pm

Pandinus wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:40 pm
Can get full game via FoxSports app
yes using your cable proviider
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:51 pm

skyhops wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:49 pm
Yes. Another sloppy start. Boum the last two games looks like a freshman.
Souley with 18 in first half

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”