signing time Nov 9-16

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

signing time Nov 9-16

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:22 am

X has four recruits expected to sign. Three 4-star recruits ranked within the top 120 they are Trey Green, Reid Ducharme, and Dailyn Swain.
Additionally, they have a good unranked three-star Kachi Nzeh. All 4 NILs are expected to be received as early as today.

Green is the cream of the crop and is a point guard that can score. He is the best shooter so far in this class.
Reid and Dailyn are wings, with Reid a streaky shooter that can carry a team at times, while Dailyn is a good defender and is a slashing 6'6" wing.

Kachi is an interesting addition. 6'8", said to have a 7'4" wing span, and can run the floor with the best of them. His length and agility could make him a good defender and rebounder. The one thing I noticed in his rebounding skills is his ability to rebound outside his area because of his length and how he moves on the floor. He is not a slow big man. I am sure Sean is chopping at the bit to mold this guy into a Miller big man. Kachi can add pounds and refine his offensive game.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
skyhops

Re: signing time Nov 9-16

Postby skyhops » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:54 pm

Miller likes athletic bigs that move well, can defend, and protect the rim so Kachi is a great fit. I don't expect Miles and Edwards to stick around since they don't fit that mold. Green has a chance to be when of the better guards ever at X.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:37 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:38 pm

muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:28 pm

Miller announced he has all four LOIs from his recruits The interesting thing to watch for is any International player or if he looks to JUCO or transfers
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:51 pm

https://youtu.be/u6iosmH0lS4
For Miller's take on the new members of the Xavier family.

Trey Green was called an elite shooter and game-changer.

Also talk about what Miller is looking for as the season moves along and a look at the Montana St game.
pdxmuskie

Postby pdxmuskie » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:44 pm

Seems like a great class. Good mix of skills and positions.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”