Indiana University looks like it found its center of the future.
Muniru, who orally committed to IU late Thursday night, is described as a player who has developed several post moves, rebounds well, is aggressive around the basket and controls considerable space in the paint as a rebounder.
IU has 7-0 junior college transfer Tijan Jobe coming this year,
WILL THIS MAKE Braswell LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE?
IU found its center
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
IU found its center
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: IU found it's Center
From the Louisville Courier-Journal:
Friday, September 26, 2008
Bawa to IU
Last night, Bawa Muniru told me he wanted to wait and see at least one more school before making a college decision. And tonight, he made a commitment.
According to Evan Daniels of Scout.com, Muniru is the sixth commitment to the Indiana University men's basketball Class of 2009.
Muniru, a 6-foot-11 native of Ghana, called the Indiana coaching staff late Thursday night and made his commitment, picking the Hoosiers over Oklahoma State and a host of other schools.
"I really liked it," Muniru told me last night about his visit to Indiana. "Just for visiting, I think it's a small, busy town. A college town. I liked that about it and they love basketball. The fans give them a lot of support."
Muniru, who is fluent in six languagues, said he will be playing this winter for Central Park Christian in Birmingham, Ala. He played at Madison (Ala.) last year.
Likely the final piece to the Indiana '09 class, Muniru joins forwards Christian Watford, Bobby Capobianco and Derek Elston and guards Jordan Hulls and Maurice Creek.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Bawa to IU
Last night, Bawa Muniru told me he wanted to wait and see at least one more school before making a college decision. And tonight, he made a commitment.
According to Evan Daniels of Scout.com, Muniru is the sixth commitment to the Indiana University men's basketball Class of 2009.
Muniru, a 6-foot-11 native of Ghana, called the Indiana coaching staff late Thursday night and made his commitment, picking the Hoosiers over Oklahoma State and a host of other schools.
"I really liked it," Muniru told me last night about his visit to Indiana. "Just for visiting, I think it's a small, busy town. A college town. I liked that about it and they love basketball. The fans give them a lot of support."
Muniru, who is fluent in six languagues, said he will be playing this winter for Central Park Christian in Birmingham, Ala. He played at Madison (Ala.) last year.
Likely the final piece to the Indiana '09 class, Muniru joins forwards Christian Watford, Bobby Capobianco and Derek Elston and guards Jordan Hulls and Maurice Creek.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: IU found it's Center
but does this make X in Braswell's plans?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Xman95
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:40 am
- Contact:
Re: IU found its center
Anything new on this front?
"I was in Dayton, Ohio recently. You know what is a fun thing to do there? Pack up and get the **** out." -- Dave Attell
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: IU found its center
Braswell was in Charlotte this weekend for his official trip (his second trip overall) and many said he would commit...anyone see the news.?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
cfish
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: IU found its center
Rivals is showing that he did commit to Charlotte.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: IU found its center
it way expected, thanks.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 956 guests
