Greg Doyel Article on Trace Jackson Davis

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
olsingledigit

Greg Doyel Article on Trace Jackson Davis

Postby olsingledigit » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:24 am

Here is an article on Trace Jackson Davis (TJD) from Greg Doyel who i believe might have been with the Enquirer at one time. Caution: Doyel takes a shot at X ("Inhospitable") and at Sean Miller (NCAA says he cheated at AZ and "I can't believe Xavier brought him back").

C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Xavier\2022-2023 Season\Indiana v X\Doyel on Trace Jackson Davis.pdf
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
olsingledigit

Re: Greg Doyel Article on Trace Jackson Davis

Postby olsingledigit » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:25 am

Not sure this posted. Sorry. Here is the link from the newspaper but afraid it might require a subscription.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/c ... 644472007/
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:00 am

I went to Indystar to see if I could pick it up there. But they also require a sub. Assume it was a down-put vs X and Miller.
Ya know. Sticks and stones.
olsingledigit

Postby olsingledigit » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:15 pm

edgecliff hall wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:00 am
I went to Indystar to see if I could pick it up there. But they also require a sub. Assume it was a down-put vs X and Miller.
Ya know. Sticks and stones.
Yep
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:18 pm

Hello Single, I wonder if we have crossed paths in Indiana. I attended grade school at Saint Mary's in Anderson. And Cathedral High School in Indianapolis. ("Dear Old Cathedral Here's To You." ) Played that on my trumpet so many times, it still rings in my ears.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”