Page 1 of 1

Miller, Dixon working together at charity coaching clinic

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:54 am
by Mr. Neutral
This is a coaching clinic for the right reasons. Not to get on the side of a high school or AAU coach with influence over top players. This is to help.

A group of coaches — including Pitt’s Jamie Dixon and Xavier’s Sean Miller — will host a coaching clinic Oct. 16 at La Roche College in Pittsburgh. It’s a rare midweek clinic on the Thursday night before colleges start practice, and all proceeds from the event will go towards the Dave Manzer Heart Fund.

http://www.pittblather.com/2008/10/01/a ... all-items/

Re: Miller, Dixon working together at charity coaching clinic

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:12 am
by CarlosTheJackal
Brain fart moment, several days after reading this article: Sean is keeping his face in Pittsburgh, int he? That is the one job opening that will test his resolve to stay at X.

Re: Miller, Dixon working together at charity coaching clinic

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:26 am
by Mr. Neutral
Your point is well taken, Carlos, but I read it as Sean was just giving back to his hometown, and specifically the individual in need.

Re: Miller, Dixon working together at charity coaching clinic

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:33 am
by muskieman
I thought that when I first read the article Carlos, but then I am a pretty negative and cynical person.

I am sure he was asked because it was his home stomping area and he felt obligated and was happy to do something like this.