Athlon's

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
XUdenver
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:44 pm
Contact:

Athlon's

Postby XUdenver » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Fresh off the Athlon's site. Don't think I saw it posed anywhere else. Enjoy

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-bas ... ps-preview
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Athlon's

Postby Shadow » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:12 pm

Hard to read the " One and done" statement about the post-season but they certainly could go farther if the 'kids' develop quickly. The frontcourt looks good but the backcourt lacks depth. No predictions from me - I have learned never to predict nor volunteer.
Go X.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
gym from delhi
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Athlon's

Postby gym from delhi » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:07 pm

I like the 30-7 overall and 14-2 league record; I like the "perhaps two best frwards in the league" in derrick and CJ; I don't like "high profile" applied to Marquette, as if a move there would have been anything but lateral; I know they're Big East, but so are Rutgers, Seton Hall, and South Florida.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Athlon's

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:15 am

Hope the A10 is stronger than these guys predict. Having two teams make the NCAA and lose in the 1st round is no way to get respect around the country.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 751 guests