Page 1 of 1
Athlon's
Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:42 pm
by XUdenver
Fresh off the Athlon's site. Don't think I saw it posed anywhere else. Enjoy
http://www.athlonsports.com/college-bas ... ps-preview
Re: Athlon's
Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:12 pm
by Shadow
Hard to read the " One and done" statement about the post-season but they certainly could go farther if the 'kids' develop quickly. The frontcourt looks good but the backcourt lacks depth. No predictions from me - I have learned never to predict nor volunteer.
Go X.
Re: Athlon's
Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:07 pm
by gym from delhi
I like the 30-7 overall and 14-2 league record; I like the "perhaps two best frwards in the league" in derrick and CJ; I don't like "high profile" applied to Marquette, as if a move there would have been anything but lateral; I know they're Big East, but so are Rutgers, Seton Hall, and South Florida.
Re: Athlon's
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:15 am
by Mr. Neutral
Hope the A10 is stronger than these guys predict. Having two teams make the NCAA and lose in the 1st round is no way to get respect around the country.