...and also has CJ and DB the #8 and #4 players, respectively, in the conference.
http://www.collegefanz.com/blogs/hehman ... w-part-two
http://www.collegefanz.com/blogs/hehman ... iew-part-3
Collegefanz.com blog picks X #1 in A10...
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Collegefanz.com blog picks X #1 in A10...
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Collegefanz.com blog picks X #1 in A10...
I think it will be X or Temple with Charlotte the dark-horse. I think UMass has a big task to get to 3.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 834 guests
