MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Postby muskieman » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:37 pm

I knew that you guys had problems but a super voter like you with a registered cat!

http://sisu.typepad.com/sisu/2008/10/i- ... cat-t.html
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Postby Masterofreality » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:03 pm

Sorry, MM,

I'm allergic to cats.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Postby muskieman » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:51 pm

So you are saying your cat went and registered on his/her own!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Postby Shadow » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:11 am

muskieman wrote:So you are saying your cat went and registered on his/her own!
MM, you know cats can't do that on their own but I have it on good authority that that particular cat was registered for each of its nine lives with the help of ACORN in Cuyahoga County.
The Democratic party in Chicago is hanging its head in shame for losing the record of registering a single voter in Cook county to Cuyahoga county which now holds the new standard of 73.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Postby muskieman » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:09 pm

I think MOR needs to give up his super delegate vote because of catgate. The next shoe to drop will be he is coming out of the closet as a Huggins lover. Armageddon
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Postby Masterofreality » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:34 pm

I was already ashamed of having to live in a US House District where Dennis Kuchinich continues to get elected, but registering cats takes the crown.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
PAY THE MAN!!!!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: MOR did your cat really register to vote in the 1990s?

Postby muskieman » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Dennis the menace! I remember when he would hang at at Ursuline college in Pepper pike (my wife is an alum) and all the women thought he was a stalker. He was creepy then, more so as a mayor and now he has perfected it.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 811 guests