Enough..I'm sick of these candidates!!!!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Enough..I'm sick of these candidates!!!!

Postby Masterofreality » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:59 pm

Here's a campaign I hope you'll get "behind".

http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=37061 ... =PGSFBMJUZ
PAY THE MAN!!!!
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Enough..I'm sick of these candidates!!!!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:12 pm

Yes, but what if they call some of us as character witnesses????
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Enough..I'm sick of these candidates!!!!

Postby Masterofreality » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Of course, I'm running an "ass-roots" campaign!!

How appropo!
PAY THE MAN!!!!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Enough..I'm sick of these candidates!!!!

Postby muskieman » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:06 pm

I have always said the class of 72 had a bunch of characters that would make a mark on society...but talking your aunt into getting a tat might be over the top.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 909 guests