X #19 in Sporting News' Top 40!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
X #19 in Sporting News' Top 40!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X #19 in Sporting News' Top 40!
oh no, there goes sneaking up on everybody.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
TrueXUblue
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:16 pm
- Contact:
Re: X #19 in Sporting News' Top 40!
Thanks for the information, Mr. N!
I didn't realize this:
"Both teams advanced to the NCAA Tournament last season and were among a league-record eight teams to reach the 20-win plateau. "
The league is definitely on an up-swing right now... I hope it continues!
The only thing that somewhat concerns me about this team, which is the same concern I had early last year, is that there doesn't really seem to be a vocal leader. Last year, Stan revamped his game, gained the respect of his teammates, and became the leader. I think it will be even more important this year because of the young backcourt. All of the upper classmen seem to be fairly quiet, although I have seen flashes of leadership qualities in both BJ and Derrick. All of them are great role models and will lead by example, anyway.
I didn't realize this:
"Both teams advanced to the NCAA Tournament last season and were among a league-record eight teams to reach the 20-win plateau. "
The league is definitely on an up-swing right now... I hope it continues!
The only thing that somewhat concerns me about this team, which is the same concern I had early last year, is that there doesn't really seem to be a vocal leader. Last year, Stan revamped his game, gained the respect of his teammates, and became the leader. I think it will be even more important this year because of the young backcourt. All of the upper classmen seem to be fairly quiet, although I have seen flashes of leadership qualities in both BJ and Derrick. All of them are great role models and will lead by example, anyway.
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: X #19 in Sporting News' Top 40!
I really like Mike and his basketball knowledge.
Now, to help him out with "Xavier needs a leader."
Mike, meet BJ Raymond.
Now, to help him out with "Xavier needs a leader."
Mike, meet BJ Raymond.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 657 guests
