Page 1 of 1

West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:52 am
by Mr. Neutral

Re: West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:33 am
by sash19
That is great for David. Shows his hard work and determination are paying off. The thing that shocks me is that he is the 30th best player in the NBA, yet only the 9th best PF. Man, too bad for him that he doesnt play SF or in the Eastern Conference. He would be an All Star almost every year in the East......

Re: West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 am
by gym from delhi
I would take DW over either Gasol or Boozer.

Re: West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:54 am
by Mr. Neutral
I'd take West over Gasol as well. I think he and Boozer are overall about the same, though they have different games. DW may have a higher ceiling, though.

Re: West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:26 am
by xcellent
Might be a little nitpicky, but I hate when they glorify players who have never even played a regular season game. I know 27th isn't super high, but having Greg Oden there I think is getting a little ahead of themselves. He very well could be great, and maybe next year he will be a lot higher, but a guy coming off an injury before even stepping on an NBA court has to prove himself before you put him up there.