Page 1 of 1

TV for this season ...

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:34 pm
by Wisexuowl
Any info anyone have on our games with FOX-OHIO/CN ... ESPN?
I heard that we were going to be on TV 19 times .. is that a rumor?

Re: TV for this season ...

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:11 am
by XinAlbany
Hopefully channelsurfing.net still covers some of the games.

Re: TV for this season ...

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:29 am
by Shadow

Re: TV for this season ...

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:36 pm
by cmucker
I need a translation. The TV schedule on the surface seems great, providing a lot of potential viewing. The last few years, I have subscribed to the Direct TV Sports Package and was able to watch the games on Fox Cincinnati. These were years when X was not on Direct TV's Full Court. For a couple of years I had to subscribe to both the sports package and the full court package because of blackouts. Living in the wilds of Idaho will all the CBSCSN be available or will there be blackouts? Regarding the ESPN games are they options that might be shown on full court?

Sloth

Re: TV for this season ...

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:29 pm
by somebody
Shadow wrote:Dow has it on his blog.
But I think that is only the national schedule as was posted on the XU athletics site, isn't it? But I understood a number more, as per usual, will be shown on Fox Sports Ohio on a regional basis. That is what I have been looking for but have not seen it. Anybody know anything about that?