Miller

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Kevin Reilly

Re: Miller

Postby Kevin Reilly » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:44 pm

Anti-homer I can't believe you would give Mack another shot. He was a good coach and recruiter but the way he left was disgraceful. I don't believe he has much character or honesty. The slimy thing with Gaudio and his own team basically quitting on him his last season was brutal. All that aside he was recruiting for Louisville while still at Xavier. I for one would be disgusted if we took him back.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:21 pm

for those who need some love on the Sean Miller/OSU https://watchstadium.com/videos/could-s ... asketball/

also Sean speaks https://twitter.com/i/status/1759647902513635663
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xaviermuskie2003

Postby xaviermuskie2003 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:47 pm

Kevin Reilly wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:44 pm
Anti-homer I can't believe you would give Mack another shot. He was a good coach and recruiter but the way he left was disgraceful. I don't believe he has much character or honesty. The slimy thing with Gaudio and his own team basically quitting on him his last season was brutal. All that aside he was recruiting for Louisville while still at Xavier. I for one would be disgusted if we took him back.
Safe to assume you didn't like the Sean Miller hire for many of the same reasons?
Kevin Reilly

Postby Kevin Reilly » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:55 pm

No it's not safe to say that. Mack couldn't have left with less class. Hiring Miller back was the best move Xavier has made in 15 years. Xavier was becoming irrelevant with Steele. We now have a top 10 coach . None of us understand why you dislike Miller or care, If you only have hate for Miller why post? None of us like to hear it.
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:17 pm

Of course hiring Miller the best move X could have ever done especially since Miller reached out to X. 2003 is a one trick pony and has an axe to grind against Miller for some reason. How about Mack tyring to play Magnum PI and trying to entrap Dino? That was bizarre.
Kevin Reilly

Postby Kevin Reilly » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:50 pm

Mack was a sleazy guy. Who would do that to a assistant. Heck half his team quit on him his last year at Louisville. Mack left in the worst way possible. He knew he was going to Louisville and didn't recruit his last year. He left us without a incoming class .Louisville paid him 4.8 million to not coach.
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:38 pm

Mack played for Gaudio at X too although Gaudio was a *****. Vanilla Ice did do a good job at X which was evident by the performance of Steele.
xaviermuskie2003

Postby xaviermuskie2003 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:58 pm

Kevin Reilly wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:50 pm
Mack was a sleazy guy. Who would do that to a assistant. Heck half his team quit on him his last year at Louisville. Mack left in the worst way possible. He knew he was going to Louisville and didn't recruit his last year. He left us without a incoming class .Louisville paid him 4.8 million to not coach.
Miller's assistant and close friend Book Richardson went to prison while Sean sat silent.

Heckuva guy that Miller is.
X-lucidity

Postby X-lucidity » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:57 pm

XavierMuskie2003 comes crawling out of his Xavier Nation despising rock. Great to hear from ya, you jolly old fountain of joy. No need to get your hopes up too high Troll-boy, Sean ain’t bolting for Buckeyeland.
Now your rock is calling, they want you home before dusk…
longliveskip

Postby longliveskip » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:22 pm

skyhops wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:38 pm
Mack played for Gaudio at X too although Gaudio was a *****. Vanilla Ice did do a good job at X which was evident by the performance of Steele.
do you mean while Gaudio was an asst at X?

Gaudio and Mack both were at fault with that whole thing at U of L. Even Gaudio admitted he was wrong to react the way he did and Mack was wrong to let him go the way he did and to record the whole thing as well. They both screwed that up royally. could have been handled way differently by both men.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”