Why I hate osu and other misery

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Why I hate osu and other misery

Postby muskieman » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:17 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/ ... 60c2&ei=45

I must add that X's AD said, "Sean is happy here."... where have I heard that before?

And to add to the misery

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/sto ... injunction

Does anyone know if this is rock bottom?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
XavierBob

Re: Why I hate osu and other misery

Postby XavierBob » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:02 pm

MM,
You’ve known me forever, and I’ve usually been in panic mode when it comes to X and losing coaches. This time I think Miller will stay. Granted anything can happen but I think he is happy here, has already made his $ and wants to build the program. I could be way off but I feel ok about this one.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:35 pm

XavierBob wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:02 pm
MM,
You’ve known me forever, and I’ve usually been in panic mode when it comes to X and losing coaches. This time I think Miller will stay. Granted anything can happen but I think he is happy here, has already made his $ and wants to build the program. I could be way off but I feel ok about this one.
So do I, but I remember the words of one of our former coaches who said: "You have so many years to create generational wealth for you and your family, and if a school wants to pay you that much in half the years, you have to look at it." Yes, Sean has made a lot of money, but what is a lot to you and me might not be to someone who can make much more.

Sean is building a house in the area, and his wife has settled back in with her long-time friends she missed so much in Zona. But never say never, and with X's luck the last few years, my optimism is waning, not growing....maybe because time is running out.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:45 pm

Sean said tonight Xavier will never have the lack of talent again. He looks forward to working hard for a better off-season and season next year at Xavier. I take the man's word.
Kevin Reilly

Postby Kevin Reilly » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:07 pm

So do I. Go X
yellow20xd

Postby yellow20xd » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:04 pm

Yeah, after the game he talked a lot about not have a lack of talent next year... I thinking he stays... Dan
"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz
connecticut72

Postby connecticut72 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:34 am

I truly hope you guys are right. I believe if he has any values he should stay. X has been good to him. If he does leave now he will have left this program in the worse shape it has been in many years. Does he want that to be his XU legacy?
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:56 pm

The man who left twice??? I don't think so.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:36 pm

A few coaches say I am not going to this or that school, why I do not know, but the way Sean spoke last night led me to believe he is not going anywhere. The people who appear to be the best media friends of Sean are talking about Dutsy May to OSU, and the Indiana board, who wanted May is in turmoil that IU is sticking with Woodson
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:14 pm

Sean comments on WLW Lark and Joe https://twitter.com/i/status/1766870812890439842

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”