Page 1 of 1

Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:21 pm
by Mr. Neutral
...per Rivals.com.

6'3" Anthony Gurley (UMass, from Wake Forest) is #3.

Re: Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:31 am
by Shadow
Mr. Neutral wrote:...per Rivals.com.

6'3" Anthony Gurley (UMass, from Wake Forest) is #3.
to clarify - http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/con ... CID=869795

Re: Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:40 am
by Mr. Neutral
I didn't bother putting in the link because I thought only paid subscribers could access it, anyway, but if I'm wrong, so be it.

Re: Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:04 pm
by muskieman
I wonder if Crawford would be listed if he had been okayed to play by now?

Re: Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:06 pm
by AlabamaMuskie
I would bet on it.

Re: Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:15 pm
by AlabamaMuskie
By the way, what is the news on Crawford? Anyone have any updates? Chances? Are they slim?