Doellman being inducted into the Ryle HS Hall of Fame

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Doellman being inducted into the Ryle HS Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:24 am

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Doellman being inducted into the Ryle HS Hall of Fame

Postby muskieman » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:07 pm

I will never forget the high school ref that said JD was too slow to play D1 ball, just makes my signature ring truer.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 726 guests