Texas Tech had a Xavier experience last night

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
gundun
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Contact:

Texas Tech had a Xavier experience last night

Postby gundun » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:37 pm

Yesterday morning while having breakfast at IHOP before heading over to ESPN's GAMEDAY, my friend remarked that it would really be something for Tech to knock off the #1 team in the country.

I explained that what Football is to TTU, Basketball is to Xavier. And yes, the folks at X knew all about beating the #1 team and even doing it on the road.

He had no idea we were that good. I think the word will get out (even to football fans) this year about how good Xavier is.

12 days until IPFW. Gosh, what a beautiful day it is in the neighborhood.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Texas Tech had a Xavier experience last night

Postby muskieman » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:29 pm

gundun wrote:Yesterday morning while having breakfast at IHOP before heading over to ESPN's GAMEDAY, my friend remarked that it would really be something for Tech to knock off the #1 team in the country.

I explained that what Football is to TTU, Basketball is to Xavier. And yes, the folks at X knew all about beating the #1 team and even doing it on the road.

He had no idea we were that good. I think the word will get out (even to football fans) this year about how good Xavier is.

12 days until IPFW. Gosh, what a beautiful day it is in the neighborhood.
Keep spreading the news
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 892 guests