Page 1 of 1
BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:28 pm
by XU-WKUPatter06
This Saturday morning from 9-11 AM EASTERN TIME, Fox Sports Radio Show 'The Morning V.I.P' will be breaking down the upcoming basketball show! This show is amazing by the way! They have had some HUGE guests on the show like Mario Andretti, Jack Hanna, Barry Trotz (Nashville Predators coach), Charlie Murphy, Rich Vos, and even PORN STARS!!!
It's hosted by these 2 young guys and a HOT CHICK! But all of them are going to be HUGE!!!
I know that one of them is a BIG XU fan so I'm sure they'll end up talking bout the Muskies!!!
Check out their website
http://www.morningvip.com. Since they are out of another city I think the only way to listen is on their website!!!
Re: BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:32 pm
by Mr. Neutral
I'll take odds that the word "Xavier" is not mentioned on this show. Your email reads more like you're trying to pump up the show than there's any realistic chance that XU basketball will be mentioned.
Re: BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:34 pm
by XU-WKUPatter06
Actually, I've heard Coach Miller has been contacted for the show before.
Re: BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:52 pm
by Mr. Neutral
Well, that bit of info makes it more likely. Thanks.
Re: BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:08 pm
by muskieman
Your choice of cheerleader of the month is spot on.
Re: BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:47 pm
by RabidRatcoon
No these guys are the real deal. Listen to their podcast if you don't believe me. I've listened for a bit. Quite comedic and entertaining, also fun sports topics.
Re: BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:57 pm
by muskieman
two posters with their first posts hyping a radio program???
Like I said they do show good taste in their choice of cheerleader of the month.
I would like them better if they had Xavier as one of their favorite teams.