Page 1 of 1

I ordered the sports package today and

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:17 pm
by muskieman
watched the Fox Xavier Preview(at three, next time tomorrow at 9 pm) and laughed at the fellows when they describes the shooting ability of Redford. I liked Books description...."Flame on" and Bown: "Best shooter I have ever seen" and then the look, then at the end "I'm not kidding he is the best shooter", CJ: "everytime he shoots when I am on the other team, I think man they let him shoot it again"

As someone said the guys are well spoken, certainly better than my typing...but who isn't.

Re: I ordered the sports package today and

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:42 pm
by xubigdaddy
This why I love the Freshman. X needs to the triangle offense. CJ/d Brown at the high post. Redford on the wing and Freeze on the block. Talk about unstoppable set. Redford feeds Freeze. They collapse on Freeze and kick back out to Money man from the 3 pt line or pass to CJ/D Brown cutting to the hoop. They play straight up and I take my chances with Freeze one on one. Final 4 material. Trust me.