Page 1 of 1
we're getting a little respect nationally
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:08 pm
by brownlavender
I know this is absolutely meaningless but yahoo has a fan ranking poll and right now were at 10. At least people nationally are finally starting to give us some credit. This may also mean more recruits will know who we are before book or mack go after them
Re: we're getting a little respect nationally
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:33 pm
by XUFinale
I saw that, but i agree you got to take it with a grain of salt, they also don't have UNC as number one either (i think they have them like fourth).
Re: we're getting a little respect nationally
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:26 pm
by AlabamaMuskie
Wisdom of the crowds my friends, the wisdom of the crowds.
Re: we're getting a little respect nationally
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:52 pm
by xukeith
I listened to the game Friday night and Seg Denison reffered to the men as #22 XU Musketeers.
He also called the women #22 Musketeers.
Someone needs their facts straight.
Re: we're getting a little respect nationally
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:09 pm
by XavierTragedy
I have seen the phrases "grain of salt" and "Seg Dennison" on this link.....enough said.
Re: we're getting a little respect nationally
Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:19 am
by XU-PA
"grain of salt"
I believe that is Dennison's middle name!