After the Puerto Rico Tournament what next

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
RONALD78
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 am
Contact:

After the Puerto Rico Tournament what next

Postby RONALD78 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:47 pm

what are the next 2 to 3 tournaments out of country or otherwise....for the next 3 years?
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: After the Puerto Rico Tournament what next

Postby muskieman » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:23 pm

check the Miller show thread where I outlined where X wil be going.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: XavierBob and 689 guests