Charlotte (-1.5) @ Appalachian State
Delaware St. @ Dayton
Binghamton @ GW
Kent St. @ SLU (+1.5)
Also, Michigan State is playing @ IPFW tonight, so that score might give us something to compare our game to.
A10 games tonight
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
A10 games tonight
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: A10 games tonight
A split 2-2, kind of like the Bengals-Philly game, kissing your sister! There should have been a sweep; Charlotte had a home game they lost, that should have never happened!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 741 guests
