after the memphis game.....

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
xuhuh!
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
Contact:

after the memphis game.....

Postby xuhuh! » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:10 pm

.....X plays...miami of oh, auburn, ou, uc, duke, butler, robert morris, and @ virginia before the A10!!!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: after the memphis game.....

Postby muskieman » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:44 pm

So you are saying X will get 8 more wins after they beat Memphis....I like that!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
RONALD78
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 am
Contact:

Re: after the memphis game.....

Postby RONALD78 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:16 pm

so you are saying 13-0 before the A10 starts

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 883 guests