Dustin Dow leaving as X's main reporter

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Dustin Dow leaving as X's main reporter

Postby muskieman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:23 pm

per dustin on the pre game. he will be here from time to time but looks like the enquirer is moving him into another position. Just like the enquirer!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Dustin Dow leaving as X's main reporter

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:32 pm

Just heard that on the pregame show. From his comments, I wasn't sure if anyone would be taking his place, especially for road games. A lot of newspapers are cutting back on road coverage; hope that doesn't happen to X.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
gundun
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Dustin Dow leaving as X's main reporter

Postby gundun » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:36 pm

He will be missed. I would list him as the best beat writer we have ever had. Although, maybe the success of the team has colored my opinion or the fact that he had a blog.
xukeith
Posts: 3737
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Re: Dustin Dow leaving as X's main reporter

Postby xukeith » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Per pre-game on WLW, He will do some Bengals games and UC games and XU games. Boy, is Gannet news losing $$$$$$$$$? Is Bill Koch still employed

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 949 guests