X #4 in this morning's Sagarin ratings!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

X #4 in this morning's Sagarin ratings!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:50 am

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/bkt0809.htm

I know it's very early, blah, blah, blah, but WE'RE NUMBER FOUR!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: X #4 in this morning's Sagarin ratings!

Postby Masterofreality » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:57 am

As they say in "Hoosiers"- FOUR!

This makes us in the "Fore Four". All we need now is the "Final Four".
PAY THE MAN!!!!
RONALD78
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 am
Contact:

Re: X #4 in this morning's Sagarin ratings!

Postby RONALD78 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:20 pm

and you forgot 2-0 against top 25 teams/lol. Memphis and Missouri. And Miami of Ohio is ranked 51st, so when they play Xavier , Miami OH rank will go above 50. And when X wins that makes X 3-0 against top 50 teams!!! Am I ahead of myself????lol.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: X #4 in this morning's Sagarin ratings!

Postby muskieman » Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/bkt0809.htm

I know it's very early, blah, blah, blah, but WE'RE NUMBER FOUR!
We are number 4, we are number 4,we are number 4

Better than 300 and something!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: X #4 in this morning's Sagarin ratings!

Postby Shadow » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:00 am

I thought, in Mr. N's case, it was more like "FORE!".
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: X #4 in this morning's Sagarin ratings!

Postby muskieman » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Shadow I was going to say that is the only Fore Gary knows.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: X #4 in this morning's Sagarin ratings!

Postby Shadow » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:43 pm

muskieman wrote:Shadow I was going to say that is the only Fore Gary knows.
:D Biting tongue!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: X #4 in this morning's Sagarin ratings!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Played this morning (on 3 hours sleep after getting back from LA), and, while it turned into a very pleasant late-fall day, there was some frost, snow and ice on the course. You get great yardage on any hit (which is a mixed blessing).
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: X #4 in this morning's Sagarin ratings!

Postby muskieman » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:17 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote:Played this morning (on 3 hours sleep after getting back from LA), and, while it turned into a very pleasant late-fall day, there was some frost, snow and ice on the course. You get great yardage on any hit (which is a mixed blessing).
You continue to make me sound like a prophet....

You are crazy! 3 hours sleep, frost, snow and ice....take meds Gary.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 882 guests