Miami Game - First half

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Miami Game - First half

Postby Shadow » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:26 pm

MM must be asleep so I'll get this going.
Going to be interesting without a proven point.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Miami Game - First half

Postby Shadow » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:43 pm

This is not a good start to this game.
Down 8!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
XUFan09
Posts: 2745
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Miami Game - First half

Postby XUFan09 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:57 pm

Okay, I'm confused. I thought Crawford was gonna be ineligible, but tracking the game on ESPN, it says he's in the game, coming off the bench, and he's 0-1. I texted a friend at the game, and he says that Crawford hasn't played at all. Kinda weird...

Xavier is currently 0-5 from 3-point range. Not a good start.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Miami Game - First half

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 pm

On the CBSSportsline.com Gamecenter box score, it shows both Crawford and Lyons, neither of whom is eligible at this point. And, no, Crawford has not been in the game.

L-O-U-S-Y shooting killing X. It could be worse; Dayton went 0-24 from the arc yesterday in beating Auburn.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
XUFan09
Posts: 2745
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Miami Game - First half

Postby XUFan09 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 pm

On a positive note, Miami also isn't exactly shooting great either, just better than X. At least our defense is holding up some.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Miami Game - First half

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:05 pm

I find it interesting that some posters have called for ending this series, or at least only playing at the Cintas, when we have trouble beating Miami at either arena.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Miami Game - First half

Postby Shadow » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:06 pm

It's not you that's confused. It's ESPN I would guess.
At down 11, I'd say the Musketeers are also.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Miami Game - First half

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:07 pm

I never thought I'd be posting this today, but I hope X can get within 5 by halftime.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Miami Game - First half

Postby Shadow » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:10 pm

Down 5 now Mr. N - let's lower it some more.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Miami Game - First half

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:11 pm

OK, there's 4+ left in the 1st half, so let's tie the f***ing thing!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 706 guests