XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:24 pm

Who hasn't been carried out of a place in tears? Most of my dates end like that!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....

Postby muskieman » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:04 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote:Who hasn't been carried out of a place in tears? Most of my dates end like that!
When I first read your post I thought it was written by DC Muskie, then I remembered you have to have a date for one to end.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xeus
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
Contact:

Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....

Postby xeus » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:10 pm

stewiex wrote:...have a player breakdown crying, like a little girl, at half court before the game ended and have to be carried off the court. WTH! :cry:
You're an embarrassment and a fraud. I can't believe this board continues to allow people like you to post.
Welcome fellow scholars.
stewiex
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:49 am
Contact:

Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....

Postby stewiex » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:34 pm

michiganXman wrote:didn't we make fun of Morrison for doing the exact same thing a few years ago?
Exactly. I was one of the many.
xeus
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
Contact:

Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....

Postby xeus » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:37 pm

What a surprise. Two losers agreeing with each other.
Welcome fellow scholars.
stewiex
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:49 am
Contact:

Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....

Postby stewiex » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:00 pm

A plain loser is better than a hypocritical loser. :shock:
xeus
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
Contact:

Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....

Postby xeus » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:06 pm

stewiex wrote:A plain loser is better than a hypocritical loser. :shock:
What's hypocritical is you calling yourself a Xavier fan and at the same launching ad hominem attacks on our players.
Welcome fellow scholars.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:11 pm

Xeus, is ANY criticism of one of our guys' performance ever justified? Under what circumstances? Exactly what language can be used? Ever consider that not everyone thinks exactly like you?

I may be an insufferable critic, but you're just an insufferable homer, which is no better.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
xeus
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
Contact:

Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....

Postby xeus » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:14 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote:Xeus, is ANY criticism of one of our guys' performance ever justified? Under what circumstances? Exactly what language can be used? Ever consider that not everyone thinks exactly like you?

I may be an insufferable critic, but you're just an insufferable homer, which is no better.
Gary, you are doing yourself a disservice to align your criticisms with those of stewie. Your criticisms are far more tolerable than those of that troll.
Welcome fellow scholars.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....

Postby muskieman » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:23 pm

G I agree with xeus, all you have to do is read through stewie previous post and you will see he is a troll. I did and he makes you look like MOR or moi.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 800 guests