Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
jhelmes37
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:02 pm
Contact:

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Postby jhelmes37 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:36 pm

Can these be purchased anywhere? If anybody has an extra copy or has a copy they can burn for me, I'd be willing to pay for it. LMK.

Thanks.
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Postby Masterofreality » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:31 pm

Found this copy of The Run on Google Video... Probably won't last long - copyrights and all...


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8190&hl=en

You can download it, although the quality may not be as good as an original.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Postby muskieman » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:36 pm

Masterofreality wrote:Found this copy of The Run on Google Video... Probably won't last long - copyrights and all...


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8190&hl=en

You can download it, although the quality may not be as good as an original.
you must have given the wrong address because it will not load.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Postby Masterofreality » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:41 pm

Try it again, folks. I edited the address and the one up now should work.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
xuhuh!
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Postby xuhuh! » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:38 pm

original copies have been nearly depleted around XU. Now, there's another thing that $hould be available at the bookstore!!! XU bball history...
xeus
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Postby xeus » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Per NCAA bylaws, neither an institution nor a representative of athletics interests ("booster") may send or leave a highlight film with a prospect or a prospect's coach. Receipt of this film by a prospect or a prospect's coach would result in an NCAA violation for Xavier University.
Last edited by xeus on Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome fellow scholars.
xeus
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Postby xeus » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:56 pm

By the way, the above post is not MY legal advice, it is language copied directly from the back of The Run DVD case.
Welcome fellow scholars.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 359 guests