UMASS WINS

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

UMASS WINS

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:00 pm

Beating Florida by 8. osu probably loves to see Florida going down which means they will not lose to Florida in the finals of a tourney again this year.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: UMass 1:35 from the finals of the NIT

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Beat Fl. by 12 78-66.

Nice job coming back from a half time deficit.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xuhuh!
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
Contact:

Re: UMASS WINS

Postby xuhuh! » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:01 pm

i would be happy to see umass & A10 champs of nit, linda bruno looked thrilled :|
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: UMASS WINS

Postby wkrq59 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:51 am

Even if UMass doesn't beat Ohio State, say goodybyebye to Travis Ford.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 564 guests