Dayton Daily News... Gregory to Marquette

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
zanesxu
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:00 pm
Contact:

Dayton Daily News... Gregory to Marquette

Postby zanesxu » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:14 pm

That sound you hear is me laughing... Gregory in the 'big' east...

http://www.daytondailynews.com/o/conten ... hickludwig
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Dayton Daily News... Gregory to Marquette

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:20 pm

Until proven otherwise, this would be an upgrade for UD. For X's purposes, I'd rather that Gregory stayed at UD.

Exactly how do you sell Gregory to the MU alumni & fans?
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Dayton Daily News... Gregory to Marquette

Postby muskieman » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:41 pm

WOW I mentioned this a few days ago partly as a joke. Ludwick and I must have been channeling.

I hope Gregory stays for a number of reason.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 587 guests