.....#10 seeds in Joe Lunardi's very first '08-'09 Bracketology report!
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology
Xavier, UAB, Missouri and Mt. St. Mary's are all.......
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Xavier, UAB, Missouri and Mt. St. Mary's are all.......
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
passthepuck?
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
- Contact:
Re: Xavier, UAB, Missouri and Mt. St. Mary's are all.......
Dayton is in, break out the champagne!
-
MuskieCinci
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:33 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier, UAB, Missouri and Mt. St. Mary's are all.......
I'm just looking at locations right now, and they seem to be way more favorable this year. We could potentially get Dayton as the site for the first weekend, and if we make it past that the regional locations could potentially favor us very well. If we could get put into the Indianapolis region with starting out in Dayton we could travel even better to support our guys. That is very far off but it is exciting to think about and would sure be nicer than the trips to Washington and Phoenix.
-
brownlavender
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier, UAB, Missouri and Mt. St. Mary's are all.......
take it easy guys lunardi is not that good. Let's wait til the season starts before we even go there. Anyways who want's to be a 10 seed we should be better then that
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier, UAB, Missouri and Mt. St. Mary's are all.......
I have never graded Lunardi out, and a '09 Dance Bracket is just conversasion.
But 1) he has us between #36th and 40th in the country; 2) Not all that bad when you stop to think we will have just 1/2 starters back, and overall we will be as green as St Paddy's Day on 5th Avenue in front of the Cathedral.
While I could hardly believe ud made the field, I was surprised that they weren't the "play-in" selection. Guess the rules re: home court applied.
I just can't wait to see Mr Freese tangle with Mr Hueslman next winter.
But 1) he has us between #36th and 40th in the country; 2) Not all that bad when you stop to think we will have just 1/2 starters back, and overall we will be as green as St Paddy's Day on 5th Avenue in front of the Cathedral.
While I could hardly believe ud made the field, I was surprised that they weren't the "play-in" selection. Guess the rules re: home court applied.
I just can't wait to see Mr Freese tangle with Mr Hueslman next winter.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 513 guests
