http://www.qbforce.com/tate/
Check out the "Media Package" page in particular.
Maybe he's that good, I don't know. But you have to assume that he's going to be a pain in the *** for whichever school eventually lands him.
HS QB just a tad full of himself
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
HS QB just a tad full of himself
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: HS QB just a tad full of himself
Just think of what Gorilla69 could have been with a web page.
Maybe he would have enough money to pay off his beer debts.
Maybe he would have enough money to pay off his beer debts.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
10-20-30
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: HS QB just a tad full of himself
Just glad to know ohio state doesn't need to deal with this idiot with boekman and pryor on campus
-
MarvAlbert
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:59 am
- Contact:
Re: HS QB just a tad full of himself
Last year, I ran into a kid at a party (i'm currently a student at a small state school in PA) who mentioned he went to Wilson High School (with chad henne). When I asked him what Henne was like, his reply was that he was a total dick and one time when the kid i was talking to accidentally bumped into henne in the hallway, henne's response was "watch where you're going. don't you know who i am? i'm a future nfl star!"
I just thought of the story when i saw the title
I just thought of the story when i saw the title
-
MarionHall4ever
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:40 pm
- Contact:
Re: HS QB just a tad full of himself
Check out his letter to prospective coaches. He'd like them to believe that "academic's" (sic) [his spelling, not mine] are important to him. Maybe the lucky Coach who lands him can instruct him in the proper use of an apostrophe. What the hell, he seems to know everything else.
I also see from his resume that he went to the Marinovich camp -- which automatically makes him one of the "Stepford" children of the gridiron.
Add to that a dose of hubris that could take down a T-Rex and I think what we may have here is the second coming of Ryan Leaf.
I also see from his resume that he went to the Marinovich camp -- which automatically makes him one of the "Stepford" children of the gridiron.
Add to that a dose of hubris that could take down a T-Rex and I think what we may have here is the second coming of Ryan Leaf.
“Send lawyers, guns and money. The sh*t has hit the fan.” Warren Zevon (R.I.P.)
If that fails, send the Jesuits
.
If that fails, send the Jesuits
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: HS QB just a tad full of himself
And if Todd Marinovich is any example of what the camp produces, I'd look elsewhere. He was one of the worst pro QB's of all time. I had the misfortune to sit through a Bears-LA Raiders game where the opposing QB's were Mike Tomczak and Marinovich. The final score was 6-3, and it remains the single worst offensive performance I've ever seen in an NFL game.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
xubuck
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: HS QB just a tad full of himself
ESPN or somebody had a feature last night of all-time busts. Some were unfair (Kijana Carter and Steve Entemann(sp??) due to injuries, but Marinovich was in the top 10 and Ryan Leaf was voted number 1 bust of alltime.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: HS QB just a tad full of himself
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/n ... id=3325687
Above is the link to ESPN.com's top 50 all-time busts of the NFL draft, which may or may not be the list you were referring to.
Above is the link to ESPN.com's top 50 all-time busts of the NFL draft, which may or may not be the list you were referring to.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 542 guests
