Out getting his 23 cent pizza.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2 ... id=3381471
WHERE is MOR?
- muskieman
- Posts: 26785
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
WHERE is MOR?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: WHERE is MOR?
Naw.
Actually I'm in Virginia, and won't get back to Cleveburgh until about 10:00 tomorrow night. I'll be missing out on the 23 cent pizza deal. No great loss though.
Papa Johns can't hold a candle to the great pizzas of Chicago- that my daughter and her husband bring over every time they visit!
Actually I'm in Virginia, and won't get back to Cleveburgh until about 10:00 tomorrow night. I'll be missing out on the 23 cent pizza deal. No great loss though.
Papa Johns can't hold a candle to the great pizzas of Chicago- that my daughter and her husband bring over every time they visit!
PAY THE MAN!!!!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 661 guests
