Here is a feel good story for Friday.

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Here is a feel good story for Friday.

Postby muskieman » Fri May 09, 2008 4:07 pm

We have heard in the news about the bowling ability of a few people recently but here is that bowler of the year and decade.

http://www.kcci.com/sports/16201286/detail.html
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Here is a feel good story for Friday.

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri May 09, 2008 4:31 pm

<<"After I went blind, I just assumed (a perfect game) wouldn't happen," said Davis.>>

Talk about an understatement! That settles it; I'm playing golf with a blindfold on! (Of course, some might argue it appears I already do.)
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 556 guests