don't recruit him, please! He dribbles too much and doesn't get back on D.
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en- ... l-activity
Sean this baller has a name but not a game
- muskieman
- Posts: 26785
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Sean this baller has a name but not a game
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sean this baller has a name but not a game
I think I'll be checking out these interesting recruits instead.
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en- ... l-activity
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en- ... l-activity
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 445 guests
