For Administrators

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

For Administrators

Postby Wisexuowl » Thu May 22, 2008 11:54 am

Is MM 'down" for some reason?
My opening page has not sown any new topics etc since Monday May 19th?
Or, is it something in my machine that needs to be fixed?
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: For Administrators

Postby Shadow » Thu May 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Speaking only for myself, it would be difficult for me to address that question. I've been wandering southern UT and northeastern NV for the past month and internet access is spotty at best. I'm sitting in a campground in Beaver, UT and when this damnable unseasonable weather in a couple days passes I be heading back to the mountains of eastern NV.
I read and post only when possible.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: For Administrators

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri May 23, 2008 7:48 am

I was blocking all new posts as long as my White Sox were winning (now 8 straight), but I've since relented and let new posts through. Sorry.






(Fake explanation alert.)
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 534 guests