Q, please disregard "warning"

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Q, please disregard "warning"

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri May 23, 2008 4:35 pm

Your last post (in the thread about Bobby Gonzalez) had double-posted, and in my attempt to delete one of them, I inadvertently sent a warning message your way. It was totally my mistake. Sorry.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: Q, please disregard "warning"

Postby wkrq59 » Sat May 24, 2008 3:58 am

:mrgreen: Gary, no harm no foul. I got the thing in my gmail which is called up in mozilla firefox, and the mm site is apparently not compatible with my PCLinuxOS operating system. So I just go to Konqueror and it works fine.
Re: Bobby G. I think Xavier is lucky he wasn't considered when Sean was hired. But he's a New York hustler and wouldn't have been happy here anyway. :mrgreen:
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: Q, please disregard "warning"

Postby wkrq59 » Sat May 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Can you tell me why my posts are doubling?
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Q, please disregard "warning"

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sat May 24, 2008 5:58 pm

No, I can't.

Maybe the board instinctively knows they're so darn good, they should be repeated!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 797 guests