What Happened to ...

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

What Happened to ...

Postby Wisexuowl » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:24 am

The Paradise Jam Tournament that I read earlier Xavier would be in. Saw where the 8 team field was announced, but no Xavier.
Are we going somewhere else?
Also, is this Xavier's OOC schedule (not including the guarantee games) ... Duke, Miami (O.), Cincinnati, Kansas State, Southern Illinois, Butler, Virginia, and Auburn.
XUdenver
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What Happened to ...

Postby XUdenver » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:42 pm

I thought I heard that we also play LSU. Don't know if it is home or away though.
suspectx
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:40 am
Contact:

Re: What Happened to ...

Postby suspectx » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Xavier does not play Southern Illinois or Kansas State this year. LSU is taking the place of K St which has been postponed until the following season. I believe there are two other MAC teams on the OOC being Ohio and Akron or Toledo.
XLFan
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:21 am
Contact:

Re: What Happened to ...

Postby XLFan » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:03 pm

I don't think the team was ever scheduled for the Paradise Jam. I thought it was the tournament in Puerto Rico.
XLFan
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:21 am
Contact:

Re: What Happened to ...

Postby XLFan » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:10 pm

I looked for a link to Puerto Rico, but came up empty.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: What Happened to ...

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Here's the line for the Nov. 2008 Paradise Jam, and X isn't in that tourney: http://www.paradisejam.com/pages/men.htm

The San Juan Shootout doesn't list which teams which will be playing in it: http://www.sporttours.net/MensSanJuanShootout.aspx
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
sash19
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:57 pm
Contact:

Re: What Happened to ...

Postby sash19 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:29 pm

X plays in Puerto Rico in late November in the Puerto Rico Shootout. They also play at LSU this year instead of going to K-State. They play at UVA also. Auburn, Butler, UC, Miami (OH) and others come to Cintas.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 929 guests