http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-def ... hp?t=39768
This guy's got him as a "fringe 2nd-rounder" which seems to be the consensus.
More draft analysis involving JD
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
More draft analysis involving JD
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: More draft analysis involving JD
NBA draft is like great potential players in high school entering college....some are busts, some are surprises. I remember Mike Hawkins telling me about his time with Portland. The coach liked him a lot but the big name guy got the job because of the contracts. Nba coaches and front offices get caught up in hype and make choices that they later have to eat. If Josh is to make it in the league he has to put out the effort everyday and then some. Two things going for him is his shot and his body...things against is his quickness. Josh needs to know when to turn it on and to use his feet and I am not saying he doesn't know that. I hope he has a good agent.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 711 guests
