More arguments against the "one and done" rule

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

More arguments against the "one and done" rule

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:11 pm

http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/sharedcon ... 83792.html

But there seems to be growing support for the NBA and NCAA adopting MLB's rule allowing HS players to go right to the pros, but if they choose to go to college, they can't enter the draft for 3 years.

Even Brandon Jennings' HS coach seems to agree with that position.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: More arguments against the "one and done" rule

Postby muskieman » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:48 pm

I am wondering when the first lawsuit will be filed. Seems like restraint of trade?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 912 guests