http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/sharedcon ... 83792.html
But there seems to be growing support for the NBA and NCAA adopting MLB's rule allowing HS players to go right to the pros, but if they choose to go to college, they can't enter the draft for 3 years.
Even Brandon Jennings' HS coach seems to agree with that position.
More arguments against the "one and done" rule
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
More arguments against the "one and done" rule
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: More arguments against the "one and done" rule
I am wondering when the first lawsuit will be filed. Seems like restraint of trade?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 956 guests
