Update on Gary Lumpkin

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Update on Gary Lumpkin

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:36 pm

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Update on Gary Lumpkin

Postby muskieman » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:31 pm

Happy to see that Gary has his priorities straight. Keep God as the center of your life and all will turn out right.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 693 guests