X ON NATIONAL TV
-
bluegrass
- Posts: 3411
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
- Contact:
X ON NATIONAL TV
The Duke game is not our first regular season game on national tv as I keep hearing.If I remember correctly we played at Notre Dame on NBC when Skip was coach .I remember Bill Walton doing the game.This will be our first on CBS.
-
MuskiePimp23
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:11 pm
- Contact:
Re: X ON NATIONAL TV
A lot of our ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU games in the past have been on National TV as well.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: X ON NATIONAL TV
But was that game against ND on NBC a national game? If I recall correctly, the networks would show several games at the same time on a regional basis, like CBS does during the NCAA, where your local station can choose to show one of several available games.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 627 guests
