Xavier book details

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
gundun
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier book details

Postby gundun » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:37 pm

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to an all-nighter reading the book from cover-to-cover.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier book details

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:59 pm

Mike after I get the book, you will have to sign it so it can go into my signed library, along with Heston, Schwarzkopf and others.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xaviertales
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier book details

Postby xaviertales » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:49 am

now muskieman, you know i don't belong in that kind of company. nor the same sentence. :)
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier book details

Postby muskieman » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:56 pm

That is your opinion not mine...and it is my library.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1061 guests