The Flyers Unleashed

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
passthepuck?
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
Contact:

The Flyers Unleashed

Postby passthepuck? » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:49 pm

For those who need a laugh on a Friday afternoon, here is Dayton’s non-conference schedule for next season. Away games are noted, along with the opponent’s RPI from last year.

Capital University (exhibition)
Yet to be named exhibition
Wofford (191)
Delaware State (207)
Bethune-Cookman (319)
Mercer (315)
Auburn (Chicago Invitational) (154)
Marquette (Chicago Invitational) (20)
Troy (242)
at Akron (69)
at Creighton (48)
Coppin State (232)
UNC Greensboro (119)
Marshall (139)
George Mason (59)
at Toledo (186)
Miami (Ohio) (81)

Maybe the Flyers are holding that second exhibition game available for the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: The Flyers Unleashed

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:24 pm

Trying to maintain a 20 win season! Those "games" will "Toughen" the flyers for the big time. They have figured out how to get to the NIT now they want to get by the quarter finals.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: The Flyers Unleashed

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:28 pm

Wofford (191)
Delaware State (207)
Bethune-Cookman (319)
Mercer (315)

That four game stretch should prepare them for M'kette.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
passthepuck?
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: The Flyers Unleashed

Postby passthepuck? » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:36 pm

They should give a rebate to the season ticket holders.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: The Flyers Unleashed

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:37 pm

passthepuck? wrote:They should give a rebate to the season ticket holders.
I think they get a bag of Iams dog food!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
passthepuck?
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: The Flyers Unleashed

Postby passthepuck? » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:38 pm

Muskieman: Clearly you have eaten at UD arena.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: The Flyers Unleashed

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:47 pm

passthepuck? wrote:Muskieman: Clearly you have eaten at UD arena.
Yes but as the saying goes once was enough.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: The Flyers Unleashed

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:14 pm

Don't forget their recent signing. Image

FROM (In my best announcer's voice) Cecil College in North East, Maryland, Rob Loweeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
passthepuck?
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: The Flyers Unleashed

Postby passthepuck? » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:19 pm

They signed Bob Marley, way cool.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: The Flyers Unleashed

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:20 pm

passthepuck? wrote:They signed Bob Marley, way cool.
i wonder if Grant will reconsider his tattoo of Bob!!!!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 841 guests