9 things you shouldn't try after graduation (re Burrell)

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

9 things you shouldn't try after graduation (re Burrell)

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:05 am

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: 9 things you shouldn't try after graduation (re Burrell)

Postby muskieman » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:12 pm

After reading the priesthood and his comments I figured the guy doesn't know what he is talking about.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
CarlosTheJackal
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: 9 things you shouldn't try after graduation (re Burrell)

Postby CarlosTheJackal » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:29 pm

I'm here to testify on that priesthood thing. Gave it a good long look before deciding to be an English Major/Ed minor at X. Whew! Well, I gave it three weeks, anyway. Those spiritual exercises, that guy Loyola was NOT foolin around.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 766 guests