Does 15 months sound right?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Does 15 months sound right?

Postby muskieman » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:45 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

received thousands of dollars for passing confidential information.
I wonder how many thousands?

And do the fed now go after him for tax evasion
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Does 15 months sound right?

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:48 pm

That sounds about right, given the circumstances. I'd be more concerned if there was proof that the ref actually affected the outcome of games.

And he may have; I just haven't seen any proof of it so far.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Does 15 months sound right?

Postby muskieman » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:51 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote:That sounds about right, given the circumstances. I'd be more concerned if there was proof that the ref actually affected the outcome of games.

And he may have; I just haven't seen any proof of it so far.
And how would one go about getting evidence for something like that? If the NBA knew there was proof would they hid it because they think it would kill the sport.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 927 guests