NEW GOLF TERMS: I know some may think it is cruel or insensative but then isn't golf
1. A "James Joyce" - a putt that's an impossible read.
2. A "Rock Hudson" - it looked straight, but wasn't.
3. A " Saddam Hussein" - from one bunker into another.
4. A "Yasser Arafat" - butt ugly and in the sand.
5. A "John Kennedy Jr.", - didn't make it over the water.
6. A "Rodney King" - over-clubbed.
7. An "O.J. Simpson" - got away with it. or a nasty slice
8. A "Princess Grace" - should have used a driver.
9. A "Princess Di" - should not have used a driver.
10. A "Paris Hilton" - a very expensive hole.
11. A "Rush Limbaugh" - a bit too far to the right.
12. A "Nancy Pelosi" - way too far to the left.
13. A "Barbra Streisand" - ugly but still working.
14. A "Teddy Kennedy" - goes in the water, but jumps out.
15. "Thurman Munson" is a dead yank.
16. and for the left: A George W. Bush-lost in the woods.
Golf terms (new age)
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Golf terms (new age)
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Golf terms (new age)
Put me down for numbers 2-3-5-7-12-15.
Now that I think about it, put me down for all of them, and a few more unnamed screwups.
Now that I think about it, put me down for all of them, and a few more unnamed screwups.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 859 guests
